Just because we’re grown ups doesn’t mean we don’t get to go to summer camp anymore. This summer hit up the ultimate summer camp for adults – Sierra Nevada Beer Camp. They’re making stops from coast-to-coast so get ready for a fun time!
This year, Sierra Nevada literally invited every brewery to join in the fun (yes all 2,800 of them) by sending them a beervitation. Each brewery that chooses to attend their local stop will bring a beer to sample with them, featured alongside Sierra Nevada’s collaboration brew with a brewery in each town.
“We’re about to open a second brewery in North Carolina, and while that’s exciting for us, it’s an even greater reason to celebrate the future of craft brewers everywhere,” explained Ken Grossman, Sierra Nevada’s founder. “We’ve watched and learned from each other for decades, and together we’ve seen tastes change and craft’s momentum snowball. Beer Camp Across America is our way of reflecting on this—with thousands of brewers, fans and great beers. It should be pretty fun.”
Check out the full rundown of cities:
- Sat, July 19th: Northwest Edition at Sierra Nevada Hop Field in Chico, CA, 12-5 p.m.
- Sun, July 20th: Southwest Edition at Embarcadero North in San Diego, CA, 1-6 p.m.
- Fri, July 25th: Rocky Mountain Edition at Sculpture Park in Denver, CO, 5-10 p.m.
- Sun, July 27th: Midwest Edition at Navy Pier in Chicago, IL, 12-5 p.m.
- Fri, August 1st: New England Edition at Thompson Point in Portland, ME, 5-10 p.m.
- Sat, August 2nd: Mid-Atlantic Edition at Penn Treaty Park in Philadelphia, PA, 12-5 p.m.
- Sun, August 3rd: Southeast Edition in Mills River, NC, 1-6 p.m.
Each stop will also host local food as well as March Fourth Marching Band, a personal favorite of Tierney and Colleen’s. Tickets are $65 each and sales are limited to 5,000 per location so don’t wait.
Don’t think you can make it? Pick up a case of their collaboration beers. This mixed case features 12 collab beers with Allagash Brewing, Asheville Brewers Alliance, Bell’s Brewing, Russian River and more.
Will we be seeing any of you at our local stop in Philly?