On Friday, September 5, beginning at 5 p.m., all 10 regional Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant locations will celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of a new season with the annual release of both The Great Imperial Pumpkin Ale and Classic Pumpkin Ale. Iron Hill’s award-winning Pumpkin Ale will be available on draught at all 10 locations through Halloween (Friday, October 31), and pumpkin lovers will be able to take home The Great Imperial Pumpkin Ale in cork-finished 750 mL bottles for a limited time.
Iron Hill’s Pumpkin Ale is a medium-bodied, copper-colored ale with malt-y sweetness and a balancing bitterness. It is spiced with traditional pumpkin pie spices and vanilla, in lieu of finishing hops, for intensely seasonal flavor. The Great Imperial Pumpkin Ale is a hearty autumnal beer brewed each year with more than 200 pounds of pumpkins, as well as pumpkin pie spices, molasses and Belgian candi sugar, giving it a rich flavor and heady aroma, evocative of wool sweaters, crisp evenings by the fire and all things fall. Throughout the season, the beer will be sold as a Bottled Reserve, Iron Hill’s line of cork-finished 750 ml bottles, for $19.50. The Great Imperial Pumpkin Ale’s collectible bottles feature a custom-designed label from local artist Jeff Schaller, inspired by the beloved comic strip Peanuts.
Be sure to grab your bottle at one of Iron Hill’s locations:
- Newark, DE (147 East Main Street, 302-266-9000)
- Wilmington, DE (620 Justison Street, 302-472-2739)
- Media, PA (30 East State Street, 610-627-9000)
- West Chester, PA (3 West Gay Street, 610-738-9600)
- North Wales, PA (1460 Bethlehem Pike, 267-708-2000)
- Phoenixville, PA (130 East Bridge Street, 610-983-9333)
- Lancaster, PA (781 Harrisburg Pike, 717-291-9800)
- Maple Shade, NJ (124 East Kings Highway, 856-273-0300)
- Voorhees, NJ (13107 Town Center Boulevard, 856-545-9009
- Chestnut Hill, PA (8400 Germantown Avenue, 215-948-5600)