Are you a homebrewer? Do you like beer? How about helping charities? If you answered yes to any of these three questions then the Homebrew Harvest Fundraiser event is for you! Stouts & Stilettos is a proud sponsor of this first ever event hosted by our friends at The Brewery at Hershey in conjunction with Pierce Brewing Company. A $20 entry fee gets you in the door to sample some fantastic local homebrews. There will also be food trucks present and Two Pints Shy rocking the stage.
Homebrewers: submit your entries for just $10 for the first, $5 for each additional by emailing email@example.com. Bring your best as there can be only one taster’s choice winner.
The best part of all? Proceeds from the entry fees and tickets will be donated to Penn State Hershey Medical Center Children’s Hospital and the Four Diamonds Fund. Eat awesome foods, drink awesome beers, and feel awesome knowing you’ve contributed to a great cause.
Here’s the rundown:
- What: Homebrew Harvest Fundraiser
- Where: The Vineyard & Brewery at Hershey, 598 Schoolhouse Rd Middletown PA
- When: 10/12/2014 from 1 pm to 4pm
- Cost: $20 entry donation. Get tickets here.
- Follow The Brewery at Hershey on Twitter. Like them on Facebook. Check out their Instagram.
- Follow Pierce Brewing on Twitter. Like them on Facebook.