It was a sold out event for the 2014 Dillsburg Homebrew Fest where local home brewers competed for a great cause and cash prizes. The event held at Noonan’s Tavern in Dillsburg, PA from 2-5pm on Saturday, April 19, benefited the Dillsburg Relay for Life, “Team Heroes of Hope”, and the American Cancer Society.
The room was packed with beer and wine lovers from Central Pennsylvania who appreciate the diversity and creativity that the home brewers brought to the table. There was a total of 17 brewers and 32 different beers. Some of the more interesting and notable were:
- Kiwi Watermelon Wit by Welfare Boys Brewing Co.
- Dark Side of the MARK by Paradigm Brewing
- Citra Pale Ale by Derek Markel
- Banana Cider by Under the Bridge Brewing
- Belgian Jelly Bean Triple Ale by Paradigm Brewing
- Lavender Wheat by Derek Markel
PEOPLE’S CHOICE WINNERS
1st – Dark Side of the Mark by Paradigm Brewing
2nd – Tucker Tripel by Rebel Alliance
3rd – Oatmeal Stout by Vandershack
Citra Pale Ale from Derek Markel
So many beers to discover! I’ll definitely be attending this event again next year.
EVENT FACEBOOK PAGE:
(Follow Me On: Twitter & Untappd: @dzyngrl | Instagram: @dzyngrl14)