American Craft Beer Week returns this year running May 12-18 2014 and marks a unified occasion to celebrate the beverages we love. Sponsored by the Brewers Association and CraftBeer.com, ACBW was created to celebrate the accomplishments and products created by American Craft Brewers. We’ll toast to that! There are events at breweries, brewpubs, and bars across the country, check out some events happening here in Central PA thanks to the Pennsylvania Beer Alliance who say:
“The craft beer business is booming, and we are proud to have so many successful craft beer brands right here in Pennsylvania,” said PBA President Jay Wiederhold. “In fact, Pennsylvania has been named the #2 craft beer state in the country.”
- Tuesday, May 13 – Finch’s Wet Hop American Wheat, meet the brewer at Market Cross Pub, Carlisle
- Wednesday, May 14 – Evil Genius Evil “Eye” PA Pint Night at The Brickhouse, Hershey
- Thursday, May 15 – Finch’s Wet Hop American Wheat, meet the brewer at McGrath’s, Harrisburg
- Thursday, May 15 – Great Lakes Tap Takeover at the Warwick Hotel, Hummelstown.
- Thursday, May 15 – Sam Adams Keep the Pint Promotion at Dockside Willie’s, Wormleysburg
- Thursday, May 15 – Stoudt’s 4-Play with Glass Giveaway at Arooga’s Downtown, Harrisburg
- Friday May 16 – Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Al’s Enola.
- Saturday May 17 – Brews for Boobies Troegs Tap Takeover at the Brewhouse Grille, Camp Hill.
- Saturday May 17 – Craft Beer & Seafood Bash (a seafood and beer pairing event) at Federal Taphouse in Harrisburg.
- Saturday, May 17 – Marietta Day Island Party featuring Otter Creek Fresh Slice at Shanks Tavern, Marietta
Other American Craft Beer Week events are offered on May 9 in Pittsburgh, May 10 in Manheim, May 12 and 13in State College, and May 17 in York. What events are happening near you to help celebrate ACBW?
Follow the hashtag now and joint the party!